1. When someone is trying decide to do the right thing or the wrong thing.
2. The moral dilemma for Under the Same Sky was he didn't know if he should tell the border patrol or keep it a secret about Luisa and Frank And Rafael running away. The characters that were involved in the moral dilemma were Manuel, Luisa, Joe, Frank, and Rafael. The author of Under the Same Sky is Cynthia Defelice.
3. He decide not to tell the border patrol that Luisa and the gang went somewhere. After a couple of days they went to pick them up from the other farm. Then they took her back to Mexico.
4. I probably would have done the same thing because Joe really liked Luisa and he just wanted Luisa to be safe.
Thursday, February 9, 2017
1. Our invention was called "The Cooper Stabilizer" It had a nylon strap and copper wires that went down the side of your leg but it wasn't touching your leg, and had a detachable heal plate. It would fully stabilize your leg so you can learn how to walk straight and run straight so in the future you don't have diabetic nerve pain, cramps, or arthritis, and many more.
2. Diabetic nerve pain, cramps, and arthritis in the future.
3. It stabilizes your leg and helps you walk right.
4. Making The Copper Stabilizer so that it can help people in the future.
5. I couldn't think of an invention at all.
6.Have headings and more pictures and maybe make a physical model.
Thursday, November 17, 2016
I did CTE it means chronic traumatic encephalopathy. It is cause by repeated trauma to the head. Any sport that involve physical contact can result in CTE. Symptoms are short term memory loss and suicidal behavior. I presented it on a google side. I liked doing the research about it the most because I was learning a lot more about my project. Getting five sources about my topic because a lot of the sources had the same facts. I learned to take notes of the good facts not all of the fact because I used to right down every fact not just the facts I needed.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
#1 My opinion changed a lot because I never new poetry could be so fun and you can do a lot with poetry.
#2 I enjoyed the checker board game the most because you were playing a game and doing poetry at the same time so I thought that was really fun.
#3 I chose This Is Just To Say by Gail Carson Levine. I chose this poem because it is about a story I have known my whole life and it the exact opposite of that story.
Friday, December 4, 2015
Monday, May 18, 2015
Monday, March 23, 2015
I read Tigers At Twilight by Mary Pope Osborne. The Genre is adventure because in every book the characters go on an adventure. The main characters are Jack and Annie. The main problem is that they are scared of the tigers and other animals. The plot is that they go to Asia and are in the middle of nowhere and are scared of the animals like a tiger or something else. Then they find a tiger in a trap. so they set the tiger free then the tiger comes after them..... I love this book because it is fun. it is fun because you feel like you are in the story with them. I'd rate it a 14 out of ten. I gave it a 14 out of 10 because the characters are really fun and they give you facts about the animal.